WORKING WITH A NATIVE AMERICAN CORPORATION
Waséyabek Federal Services, LLC (WFS), is a 100% Tribally-owned, Native American SBA 8(a) small business of Waséyabek Development Company, LLC (WDC). As a Native American Corporation (NAC), WFS is afforded unique federal contracting advantages.
LEVERAGING A TRIBALLY-OWNED BUSINESS
As a Native American Corporation (NAC), we are afforded unique federal contracting advantages. Some of the benefits of leveraging a Tribally-Owned Business include:
- No Award Dollar Limit – DoD contracts up to $100 million without J&A (DFARS 219.808). Federal Civilian contracts up to $25 million without J&A [FAR 6.302-5(b)(4)]. Unlimited dollar value with J&A (13 CFR 124.506(b).
- Direct Negotiated Contract – A Government agency may contract and negotiate directly with an 8(a) Tribal entity (13 CFR 124.506(b)).
- SDB and Native Credits – Federal agencies contracting to an 8(a) Tribal entity may claim SDB and Native American credits. (13 VFR 124.1001 and 13 CFR 124.109).
- No Protest of Awards – A directly negotiated award may not be challenged (13 CFR 124.517 (a)).
SISTER SUBSIDIARY PERFORMANCE UTILIZATION (GAO RULINGS)
- Past Performance of a parent or affiliated company can be attributed to the offeror where the proposal demonstrates that the resources of the parent or affiliated company will affect the performance of the offeror.
- The proposal must demonstrate that the workforce, management, facilities, or other resources of the affiliate may affect contract performance by the offeror, including a commitment to make key personnel available for the project.
- The proposal may also show a commitment by the parent organization to provide sufficient financial resources to the project.
Banner Photo Copyright NHBP