Waseyabek Federal Services, LLC (WFS) is structured with the personnel, experience, and contract knowledge to execute BASOPS/Facilities Support Services.
WFS is positioned to offer clients a low-risk, competent, and efficient partner that can reliably perform critical support functions. We ensure that all services delivered by the team will be fully integrated and seamless to customers, providing a management structure with transparent boundaries and assurance that business requirements are met or exceeded.
We have demonstrated past performance in the federal arena as a credible teaming partner in base operations and maintenance scope. In January of 2020, a WFS led joint venture was awarded a $162.3MM direct prime contract to DOE at the National Energy Technology Lab (NETL) for the Site Operations Support (SOS) Services.
Our facilities management services include:
- Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Building and System Maintenance
- Laboratory Facility Operations and Maintenance
- Quality Control
- R&D Infrastructure, Installation, and Operations Support
- Utilities Systems Operations and Maintenance
- Maintenance Shop Services
- Vehicle & Equipment Management and Maintenance
- Property Management
- Mailroom Services
- Grounds Maintenance
- Janitorial Services
- Environmental Program Management, Monitoring, and Operations