The Professional Services Group provides:
Our areas of focus:
Underwriting and Servicer Compliance
Federal Credit Agencies and GSEs
FDIC, NCUA, and Other Oversight Agencies
Banks, Credit Unions, and Lenders
$175 billion of loans reviewed
$8.2 billion in assets
• Buy- and sell-side services for public sector, retail banks, investment banking, private equity, and hedge funds.
• Services include field prep, data capture, underwriting, compliance testing, and production of data sets with the capability to staff teams the size of two to 95.
• Loan types include SFR, reverse mortgages, ADC, C&I, multifamily, healthcare, office, retail, consumer, and unsecured.
LENDER AND SERVICER COMPLIANCE
Loan review and compliance
• Lender and financial institution review and oversight
• Compliance for SFR, reverse, and commercial servicing operations.
• Loan review for banks and financial institutions.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
23 lease transactions for two agencies
Housing and healthcare
• Specialized services for the public sector related to Enhanced Use Lease Authority and other government real property strategies.
• Feasibility studies and managing multi-year, large-scale development competitions, working with local authorities and private developers.
LOSS SHARE COMPLIANCE
$51 billion in assets
• Leader in providing Loss Share Compliance services related to bank closings.
• Custom review procedures to complete loan review and testing for transaction compliance.
$12 billion in assets
• Closing coordination for portfolio sales on loans and real property.
• Confirmation of conditions to close and standardized closing documentation.
• Identification and reconciliation of adjustments in accordance with sale documents.
$66 billion in assets
• Bank closings leader, providing complete staffing solutions.
• Involvement in the process from beginning to end, including planning support, determination of staffing needs, and deployment of multi-disciplinary teams.
• Pro forma, interim servicing, asset management, employee benefits, fraud investigations, loan specialists, and facilities management.
$9.5 billion in assets
$6.5 billion liquidated
• Public and private sector support.
• Creation and implementation of strategies for challenging assets.
• Flexible resource with no minimal volume required.
$23 billion in assets
• Understanding of public-private partnerships.
• Oversight for multiple federal agencies related to a variety of transaction types.